8. Investing in Eternity


Hello!
Happy 5th day of the New Year, I hope it's treating you well! :)

   So, if I’m being honest, I think it’s a bit crazy that I’m leaving home to live in a foreign country for a couple years. It would be far easier to stay home to be with my family and friends while working for a paycheck, but I know that God is calling me to serve in the mission’s field - Guatemala will soon be my home for 2 years. :)
   Throughout preparations God has already been making me step out of my comfort zone, but this only means that growth is happening and I’m so thankful for it! Last night, I visited a church for a midweek sermon where the pastor encouraged the church to keep investing in eternity and not to worry too much about temporary investments. This was definitely affirmation that I needed because the departure date is approaching quickly! Only 3 weeks and 4 days until I leave but I trust God more than I feel nervous.
   I also want to let you all know that I appreciate that I can reach out to people like you, people who want to partner with Mission Impact's ministry of girl’s education and discipleship in Guatemala.
   Please continue to keep Mission Impact and Proximos Pasos in your prayers!

Love you all!
Vanessa Salcedo


I'm heading out in less than 4 weeks! If you would like to help me become more fully funded you can visit Mission Impact's Website to become a monthly supporter or make a one-time contribution!

**Choose: Vanessa Salcedo Support in the "Gift Designation" option
Thank you!
I am 40% funded for serving in Guatemala!
Thank you so much for partnering with me in this ministry!

Please consider becoming a Monthly Supporter or making a One-Time Contribution!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Partner with Me?

Santa María de Jesús