How to Partner with Me?

Partnering with me to serve with Mission Impact:

  • One of the ways you can partner with me is by prayer. Prayer for strength, wisdom, and peace in sometimes sad/hard situations. Also, if you have any prayer requests I'd love to be praying with you too, so feel free to message me!
  • I truly appreciate when you guys take time to respond to my emails/blog posts, so that's definitely a way that I could use support. :)

As a missionary, I am responsible for raising 100% of my financial support.
I am currently 75% funded.
If you feel called to financially partner with me in this ministry, you could go to the Mission Impact Giving Page.
You can set up recurring Monthly Support or donate a one-time gift.

How to Financially Support This Ministry:

1. Click the Link

2. Fill out the form

3. Select "Vanessa Salcedo Support" as the Gift Designation





Thank you all so much for your financial and prayerful support! Thank you for partnering with me to serve in Santa Maria de Jesus!
Here are some pictures of the students:


Some of the students outside of a tienda


Students lining up to get snacks during recess


The school provides milk for the students everyday and the students use this pila to wash their cups


The 1st grade students preparing for exams

Comments

  1. It is children such as these that help keep me from nihilism, embracing what Tolkien calls the "Long Defeat," trusting in the supremacy of Christ. If you are still on this side of heaven, post in due time to receive a gift. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers! You can email me at vsalcedo111@gmail.com
      Vanessa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Santa María de Jesús