Blessed by Community!

Hello!
Rob & I. An illustration on blessings from God

I hope you've been having a blessed Sunday.
Just wanted to let you guys know that God has placed a wonderful community of believers in my life in the quick 4 months that I have been here. (Praise Him!)
The community of teachers and staff at Proximos Pasos is awesome, because they are so Christ-centered. They always bring praises or petitions to God before anything else, and I am glad to see that God has created such a great family of believers to care for and serve the students and their families.
I moved into an apartment a month ago and my roommate, Marissa, and I asked a wise pastor (and missionary), Rob, if he would be willing to lead a group of us in a Bible Study. He agreed and we have been blessed with 4 Bible Study get togethers on Spiritual Growth/Formation.
It's been challenging and encouraging altogether. This little family is such a blessing because we get to do life together, honestly and vulnerably - which I think is necessary and so helpful when we have all packed up and left the community that we were part of in the States. We have witnessed answered prayers and shared heavy stuff, and I thank God for equipping us in the midst of this missionary life.
(Also, shout out to my small group family in Anaheim! Love you guys!)

Love you all and I really hope things are going well.
I thank God for your support and prayer! Please let me know if I could be praying for you in anyway. I crave this reciprocal community and really want to know how things are going! :)


P.S. I will soon be sharing the story of a teacher who was a Proximos Pasos student in 2008! I look forward to sharing this beautiful story of God's faithfulness with you all.

I could use support in more than just finances, so if you'd like you can use this link to find out the different ways to support: How to support Vanessa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Partner with Me?

Santa María de Jesús