Merry Christmas!

Hey!

I just wanted to check in to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you all!
I hope your December has been a good one! It's so crazy that 2017 is almost over and I've almost been serving in Guatemala for a year! Thank you all for the continued support. I've received hand-written, machine-scanned letters from my small group in Anaheim, and it melted my heart! Let it be known that I truly appreciate being in your thoughts and I appreciate so much when you all take time to send me a little smoke signal. ;)

For now, I'm preparing for the 2018 school year that starts next month. During the 2018 school year, I'll be teaching 3 Bible classes (woohoo!) and 3 English classes, as well as continuing to develop and better the Home Visit program!
I was invited to spend Christmas with my Guatemalan friend's family - they celebrate on the 24th, and apparently late into the night. I'm excited to experience this holiday with them and so thankful for the invitation! Then on the 26th, I'm expecting awesome visitors!

I love you all and really hope your time celebrating the holidays will be joyful!
Vanessa

Prayer Request:
  • Please continue to keep Santa María in your prayers! There was recently an incident where a public bus driver was shot and killed. So, I just ask for prayers for the town as a whole, and for the Christ-followers to be light to those around them!
  • Please continue to keep me in your prayers as well. I pray that I wouldn't limit myself or what God has planned for my time here, and I hope to continue to recognize myself as a vessel for the work that God is doinghere. Please be praying for financial support as well! 
Thank you!
Join Vanessa's Support Team
To give by check:
Make payable to "Mission Impact"
Separate note with "Vanessa Salcedo Support"

Address to:
Mission Impact
P.O. Box 45797
Madison, WI 53744
Copyright © 2017 Mission Impact, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email as a ministry update from Vanessa

Our mailing address is:
Mission Impact
P.O. Box 45797
Madison, WI 53744


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Partner with Me?

Santa María de Jesús