Thank You!

Image
"Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ." Ephesians 5:21 NIV
We are called to be selfless and to serve (submit to) one another because Christ is our Lord. I truly believe that relationships can find healing when grace is offered and when love is extended sacrificially; where it is not necessarily deserved or earned. I am thankful that grace is offered and received, because we all are in need of it!

I'm writing this today because I am so so thankful for everyone that God has placed in my life. One thing that I really love is beginning and growing in relationship with others. Today, I am specifically praising God for allowing me to love and be loved by so many! I miss friends and family in the U.S., but it is a huge blessing to even have people to miss! I am so grateful for every one of you who has chosen to partner with me as I serve with Mission Impact; whether that be prayer partnership or with financial partnership. Thank you for supporting me! I love that as Christian's our ultimate goal, the reason we seek daily resurrection/renewal, is to love so that people may know Christ.

I hope your weekend has been going well!
Thank you for your love and support!
Vanessa

The picture above was from a Portico Peeps Reunion about a year ago.




Below, there are links to my FacebookMission Impact's Donation PageThe Blog with all past emails, and my Instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Partner with Me?

Santa María de Jesús