6. Visit to Project Hope School

Hello everyone!
I hope you have all been having a great week. It's almost Friday, hang in there! :)

I'm just super excited to let you guys know that I visited my old school. I visited Project Hope, which is now called Skyview, and I was able to let them know that they have helped me acheive some of my goals. I told them that once I started going to church my dreams really took off, but I am so grateful for their service.

I was a student at Project Hope from 2003-2006. Of course, 10 years later not all of the same teachers are working there, but I was able to reunite with a teacher and another staff member. They were so excited that I went to visit them and let them know that I have graduated college, I'm moving to Guatemala, then going to get my Master's in Social Work.
I am so so thankful for their work and the difference they made in my life! Please consider helping me make a difference in the lives of the girls in Santa Maria de Jesus, Guatemala by making a financial contribution and keeping me in your prayers! 

Visit Mission Impact's Website to become a monthly supporter or make a one-time contribution!

**Choose: Vanessa Salcedo Support in the "Gift Designation" option
I currently have 10 Monthly Supporters that total to $625/month.

Would you become a Monthly Supporter and cover another box? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Partner with Me?

Santa María de Jesús